Friday 1 January 2010

New website


One of the byproducts of being snowed in for most of the Christmas holiday is that I decided to finally make an attempt to create a new Dave Pearson website.

The reason behind this is simply that I created the original site using Dreamweaver on a PC , but I now have a Mac and didn't want to spend the (large) amount of money to buy DW for the Mac. Instead I bought Freeway 5, which is far simpler and does the job I need it to. In the meantime I haven't been able to update the current website for many months now.

So, all change and a new site has been born - fittingly on New Year's Day. Still the same address - http://www.dspearson.org - of course, but some new images and information. Most of all I can now easily update things. Click on the link to the right of this (the first heading under LINKS) to check it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment